1. What information is being collected?
1.1 – I collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Ernie Savarese Photographer. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
2. Who is collecting the data?
2.1 – This data is being collected by Ernie Savarese Photographer, 105 Greenvale Road, Eltham London SE9 1PE. I use password-protected software to hold my data.
3. How is it being collected?
3.1 – The majority of my data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a contact form for me online, or tell me face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or by message.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to me by a third party. This includes if somebody purchases a voucher for you – they will usually give me your name and details to allow me to process their order, and provide my service to you.
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 – Most of the data I collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
4.2 – Some of the data I collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
4.3 – I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
5. How will it be used?
5.1 – The data I collect will be used by Ernie Savarese Photographer to enable me to provide my services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Ernie Savarese Photographer about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed at any time.
5.3 – Ernie Savarese Photographer may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
5.4 – Ernie Savarese Photographer has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways (note, clients are free at any time to refuse the use of these images at any time)
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationery, flyers, business cards, etc)
• For publications/print
6. Who will it be shared with?
6.1 – I take your privacy very seriously. I do not sell your data to third-party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow me to provide my services to you. These include but are not limited to the following scenarios:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow me to send you documentation, products and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Manufacturers (my printing labs) if I am sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some cases e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – I will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 – I collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored?
8.1 – Most data I collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow me to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
8.2 – I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example, sale order records, payment records, etc.
9. Access to stored data.
9.1 – If you have any questions about the data I hold about you, please feel free to contact me. As well as trying to help you directly.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data I store about you – and I will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. More information.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
10.3 – Your right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that your personal data to be erased. You can submit this request in writing and I will erase your data within one month as specified by the ICO Guidelines (Article 17). The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances. Some data cannot be erased because of compliance with other legal obligations. For example, banks must retain data for seven years, and such data is not subject to the right to be forgotten.
11. Our Details
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Ernie Savarese, trading as SAVARESE LTD.
11.2 – My principal place of business is at 105 Greenvale Road, Eltham, London SE9 1PE